Enough about me. Here’s something that might be useful for you. Some tools I use and recommend to my geeky friends (productivity apps mostly):
- Things 3 as calendar, to-do list and planner. I like to keep my head light and clear.
- Bose QC35 + Brain.fm to avoid distraction at work.
- Streaks because it’s a cute little app to help form new habits. Also because I believe in the power of habit.
- Trello for organising my work, and team collaboration.
SlackFleep for team communication. (edit: back to slack)
- Audible for I am a big fan of audiobooks.
- Casts app to listen to podcasts.
HeadSpaceCalm app to meditate.
- AutoSleep to automatically track my sleep using Apple watch. Works like magic.
- Bear App to write.
- WhatRuns to ‘know’ websites I visit; and because we built it.
In case you’re wondering – yes, I am a productivity enthusiast and use all these tools almost religiously. It gets shit done.
Thank you for dropping by. Have a good one!