I publish short blog posts here on diverse topics (which I am not very proud of) and share movie and book reviews on my IMDB and Goodreads accounts. I have posted some of my backpacking stories on my Instagram. And I travel quite much.
Enough about me. Here’s something that might be useful for you. Some tools I use and recommend to my geeky friends (productivity apps mostly):
- Things 3 as calendar, to-do list and planner. Keeps my head light and clear.
- Notion as the personal knowledge base.
- Bose QC35 + Brain.fm to avoid distraction at work.
- Casts app to listen to podcasts. My favourite shows? Exponent and Masters of Scale.
SlackFleep for team communication. (edit: back to slack. love the bots) TrelloNotion to organise my work, and for team collaboration.
- Audible for I am a big fan of audiobooks.
HeadSpaceCalm app to meditate.
- AutoSleep to automatically track my sleep using Apple watch. Works like magic.
- Bear App to write.
- Streaks because it’s a cute little app to help form new habits. Also because I believe in the power of habit.
- WhatRuns to ‘know’ websites I visit; and because we built it 🤷
Thank you for dropping by. Have a good one!