I’m a 21-yo Internet entrepreneur who founded Minimalister and several other startups. Minimalister is an internet content company (rare kind) with 8 million monthly audience.
I publish short blog posts here on miscellaneous topics (which I am not very proud of); and share movie and book reviews on my IMDB and Goodreads accounts. Some of my backpacking stories can be found on my Instagram. And I travel quite much.
Enough about me. I have a separate about me page in the off chance that you want to know more about me. Here’s something that might be useful for you. Some stuff I use and recommend to my geeky friends (productivity apps mostly):
- Trello for organizing my work, and for team collaboration.
- Audible because I’m a big fan of audio books.
- Any.Do for calendar, to-do list. Syncs across all my devices.
- Brain.fm to focus or sleep.
- Blinkist for a quick revision of books I read.
- Digg reader to read my blog subscriptions.
- DayOne for keeping journal.
HipchatFleep for team communication.
Some photos in random order (click to enlarge):