I publish short blog posts here on diverse topics (which I am not very proud of) and share movie and book reviews on my IMDB and Goodreads accounts. I have published some of my backpacking stories on my Instagram. And I travel quite much.
Enough about me. Here’s something that might be useful for you. Some stuff I use and recommend to my geeky friends (productivity apps mostly):
- Things 3 as calendar, to-do list and planner. I like to keep my head light and clear.
- Bose QC35 + Brain.fm to avoid distraction at work.
- Streaks because it’s a cute little app to help form new habits. Also because I believe in the power of habit.
- Trello for organising my work, and team collaboration.
SlackFleep for team communication.
- Audible for I am a big fan of audio books.
- Casts app for listening to podcasts.
- HeadSpace app to meditate.
- AutoSleep to automatically track my sleep using Apple watch. Works like magic.
- Pocket App for saving lengthy articles that I come across while working.
- Bear App to write.
- WhatRuns to ‘know’ websites I visit; and because we built it.
In case if you’re wondering – yes, I am a productivity enthusiast and use all the above mentioned almost religiously. It gets shit done.
Thank you for dropping by. Have a good one!