I’m an Internet entrepreneur who founded Minimalister and several other tech companies. What I do best is to bring together great people to build ambitious products that solve important problems.
Right now, I’m into a (1) SaaS platform for web publishers, (2) a new kind of news app and a (3) browser extension to know what runs a website. (I know what you are thinking. But guess what – a computer programmer is out there building an electric car company (Tesla), space transport company (SpaceX) and a neurotechnology company (Neuralink) all at once; and I can’t build a couple of piece of software?).
I publish short blog posts here on diverse topics (which I am not very proud of) and share movie and book reviews on my IMDB and Goodreads accounts. I have published some of my backpacking stories on my Instagram. And I travel quite much.
Enough about me. Here’s something that might be useful for you. Some stuff I use and recommend to my geeky friends (productivity apps mostly):
- Things 3 as calendar, to-do list and planner. Because I’m a lazy person and I like to keep very little things in my head.
- Bose QC35 + Brain.fm to avoid distraction at work.
- Streaks because it’s a cute little app to help form new habits. Also because I believe in the power of habit.
- Trello for organising my work, and team collaboration.
SlackFleep for team communication.
- DeskTime for time tracking at work.
- Audible because I’m a big fan of audio books.
- Casts app for listening to podcasts.
- HeadSpace app to meditate.
- AutoSleep to automatically track my sleep using Apple watch. Works like magic.
- Pocket App for saving lengthy articles that I come across while working.
- Bear App to write.
In case if you’re wondering – yes, I am a productivity enthusiast and use all the above mentioned almost religiously. It gets shit done.
Thank you for dropping by. Have a good one!