I’m a 21-yo Internet entrepreneur who founded Minimalister and several other startups. Minimalister is an internet content company (rare kind) with 8 million monthly audience.
I publish short blog posts here on miscellaneous topics (which I am not very proud of); and share movie and book reviews on my IMDB and Goodreads accounts. Some of my backpacking stories can be found on my Instagram. And I travel quite much.
Enough about me. I have a separate about me page in the off chance that you want to know more about me. Here’s something that might be useful for you. Some stuff I use and recommend to my geeky friends (productivity apps mostly):
- Trello for organizing my work, and for team collaboration.
- Audible because I’m a big fan of audio books.
- Pocket App for reading long articles while travelling.
- Google Calendar for calendar, to-do list. Syncs across all my devices.
- Brain.fm to focus or sleep.
- Blinkist for a quick revision of books I read.
- DayOne for keeping journal (mostly about places I visit and things I eat).
HipchatFleep for team communication.
Books I’m currently reading: Flow by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi, Sapiens – A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harari and Agile Project Management & Scrum (don’t take this one as recommendation. Not the best book about project management).
Some photos in random order (click to enlarge):